Happy Valentine’s Day! This fun card could be a Valentine’s Day Card, but I turned it into a sweet birthday card. I used the Share a Milkshake Bundle and Country Gingham Designer Series Paper to make it. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code R6MD2XX6 and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend at least $50/100* and choose a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code R6MD2XX6 to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 68 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- DSP: Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Country Gingham DSP and adhere to the card front.
- White Circle: Cut the largest Stylish Shapes Die Circle out of Basic White CS. Stamp a greeting on the circle in Sweet Sorbet Ink and adhere to the card front.
- Die Cuts: Stamp and die cut the following: milkshake glass (Pool Party Ink), The sundae dish (Balmy Blue Ink), the ice cream (Crumb Cake Ink), the cherry (Sweet Sorbet Ink), the straw (Sweet Sorbet Ink). Also cut the hearts out of Sweet Sorbet CS. Arrange on the card front as desired and then adhere in place.
- Finishing: Add a few gems to the card. Tie a bow from the Crinkled Seam Binding. Attach to the card with a Mini Glue Dot