I may regret saying this before we are truly out of danger of having more winter weather, but we’ve had a very mild winter and in New England and consequently we are seeing signs of spring everywhere. I made today’s card in honor of all the little flowers that are poking out everywhere. It’s fun and easy to use Stampin’ Up’s punches like the Medium Daisy Punch and the Petal Park Bundle to create quick flowers. To make this card even more fun I stamped a gnome from the Friendly Gnomes Stamp Set on the inside. Watch the video to see it.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code DNZE97FN and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code DNZE97FN to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 67 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Orchid Oasis CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Embossed Layer: Start with a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Orchid Oasis CS. Run the piece through with Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folders. Adhere to the card front.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 3″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Regency Park DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 3″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch one end with the Banners Pick a Punch. Stamp a greeting on the banner and adhere to the right side of the card. Tie a bow out of Crinkled White Seam Binding and adhere to the banner with a mini glue dot.
- Flowers: Punch six daisies out of Daffodil Delight CS. Adhere the daisies together. Also stamp and punch 3 small flowers using the Petal Park Bundle. Adhere to the card front. Embellish with glossy dots.
- Inside: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White. Stamp a gnome in the bottom left corner. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere the piece to the inside of the card.