The Picture this Dies are a great way to make a fun card! I also used the Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper and Vellum and the Raindrops Embossing Folder to create the cute scenes. In my video below, I share how I made this card and give you a Brenda Update. Spoiler Alert: I’m heading back to Boston soon.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code DNZE97FN and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code DNZE97FN to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 13 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Rain or Shine DSP. Die cut with the Picture this Dies.
- Animals: Cut 3 critters out of the Rain or Shine DSP OR stamp, color some critters using the Playing in the Rain Stamp Set. Leave some white space around each animal, so that you can maneuver them behind the largest 3 die cut holes. Trim the images as needed and then adhere them in place behind the holes. Make sure you leave the 3 smallest holes open.
- Vellum: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Vellum. Emboss with the Raindrops Embossing Folder. Shift the vellum within the embossing folder and run it through a second time. Adhere the vellum behind the DSP piece. Then adhere to the card front.
- Finishing: Tie a bow from Baker’s Twine and adhere to the card. Add a few Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels to the card.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply