I’m back in Boston, so today I will be doing my usual Facebook Live demonstrating my card. When I arrived back home I had a big box of new product waiting for me. I made this fun birthday card using the new Rhino Ready Bundle, the Hello, Irresistible Paper and one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code DNZE97FN and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code DNZE97FN to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 8 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Petal Pink CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Embossed Layer: Start with a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Petal Pink CS. Run the piece through with one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders. Adhere to the card front.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Hello, Irresistible DSP.
- Soft Sea Foam Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Soft Sea Foam CS. Adhere the DSP layer to this layer. Then adhere both to the card front.
- Bermuda Bay Layer: Cut a 3″ x 1/2″ piece of Bermuda Bay CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the birthday greeting on the right side.
- Rhino et al: Stamp a rhino, bird and party blower, color them with Stampin’ Blends and die cut with matching dies. Also cut a party hat out of Flirty Flamingo CS. Adhere the pieces to the Greeting Layer. Then adhere the piece to the card front.
- Finishing: Tie a bow from Baker’s Twine and adhere to the card. Add a few Faux Sea Glass Shapes to the card.