Today’s card is a sweet birthday card made with the Silly Goose Stamp Set. If you love cute animal images and “punny” greetings, you will want to get this stamp set. I talk about how I made my card in my video and I’m giving everyone an update on what’s happening with me while I’m taking care of my mom. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code DNZE97FN and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code DNZE97FN to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 27 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of DSP and adhere to the card front.
- Banner Layer: 1-3/4″ x 4-1/2″. Cut piece on a slant about 1/2″ up from one side of the bottom.
- White Layer: Cut a 3″ x 3″ piece of Basic White CS.
- Finishing: Tie a bow with the Black & White Gingham. Add a few jewels to the card.