Today’s card would be perfect to send to friend to let them know you care and are there for them. I made the card with the Perched in a Tree Stamp Set and the Aspen Tree Dies. The sunset in the background is a piece of the new Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper. I colored the bird with Stampin’ Blends.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code S63YXAKD and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code S63YXAKD to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 44 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Pool Party CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Hello Irresistible DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Die Cut Background: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic Black CS. Use the Aspen Tree Die to die cut the left side of the piece. Don’t worry if it gets cut into two pieces. Adhere the piece or pieces to the card front.
- Greeting: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 7/8″ piece of Pool Party CS. Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere to the card front.
- Bird: Stamp the bird in Tuxedo Black Ink, color with Stampin’ Blends and then cut out with matching die. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow out of Crumb Cake Twine. Adhere to the card.