I made another Spring Card this week. I used the Playing in the Rain Bundle and the Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper to make it. Don’t forget to pick up this bundle while it’s still 10% off. The stamp set and dies are carrying over into the new catalog, but will only be available at full price. The gorgeous Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper is retiring soon and is only available while supplies last. Make sure to pick up a pack or two if you are getting the bundle.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code S63YXAKD and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code S63YXAKD to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 50 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Highland Heather CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 3″ x 5″ piece of Rain or Shine DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Die Cuts: Die cut some grass out of Granny Green CS and the bridge out of Basic White CS. Adhere to the card. Adhere some loose daisies to the top of the grass.
- Fox: Stamp, color and die cut the fox. Adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- Greeting Layer: Stamp the greeting and cut out with the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card. Tie a bow out of White Baker’s Twine and adhere to the greeting.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply