Without thinking, I have yet again made a bird card for the third week in a row. LOL! The Silly Goose Stamp Set is perfect for making “punny” cards that are sure to make the recipient smile. I colored the image with Stampin’ Blends and bit of sponge daubering. The color combo of Tahitian Tide, Flirty Flamingo and Parakeet Party give this card a real summer feel. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code S63YXAKD and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code S63YXAKD to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 38 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Tahitian Tide CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Pink Layer: Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Flirty Flamingo CS. Emboss with one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders. Adhere to the card.
- White Layer: Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the goose in the bottom right corner. Add some extra waves with a Sharpie. Color the goose and water with Stampin’ Blends. Use a Sponge Dauber to color the bottom of the layer with Tahitian Tide ink. Adhere to the card.
- Green Layer: Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ piece of Parakeet Party CS. Punch both ends with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch. Stamp the greeting in Parakeet Party Ink. Adhere to the card.
- Tie a bow out of Baker’s Twine. Adhere to the card.