I’m definitely in Spring mode. A bird card two weeks in a row. LOL! I can’t help it though. Every morning while we’re eating breakfast, I see all manner of birds picking up nesting supplies outside our kitchen window. This week I used the Sweet Songbirds Bundle to create this sweet birthday card. The 10% off bundle pricing is going away in May, so make sure you pick this bundle up in April. This card is made with a lot of 2-step stamping. It’s so fun to create little scenes with this bundle.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code S63YXAKD and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code S63YXAKD to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 18 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pool Party CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Bird: Stamp a songbird in Orchid Oasis and Calypso Coral and punch out with the Songbird Punch.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White CS. Position the punched out songbird at the top of the layer. Stamp the branches and leaves and then the musical notes.
- Use a sponge dauber and Pool Party Ink to sponge around the branches and bird.
- Greeting: Cut a 3″ x 1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch one end with the Banners Pick a Punch. Stamp a greeting on the layer. Adhere to the Basic White Layer.
- Tie a bow out of Baker’s Twine. Adhere to the card.
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels to the card front.