Happy New Catalog Day! Today marks the start of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. I’m using a few new products from the catalog on the card: the Cheerful Daisies Bundle, the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper and a new color called Wild Wheat (Card Stock & Ink Pad). The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code CC94ZAVG and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code CC94ZAVG to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 6 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Garden Green CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Top Slanted Layer: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 1″ piece of Wild Wheat CS. Emboss with one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
- Middle Slanted Layer: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP
- Bottom Slanted Layer: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3/4″ of Wild Wheat CS. Stamp a greeting with Wild Wheat Ink.
- Arrange all the slanted layers on the card front. Adhere them to the card front. Trim off the overhang.
- Die cut a Daisy and leaves from the Cheerful Daisies Bundle. Also stamp and die cut a daisy center. Arrange on the card and then adhere.
- Adhere a line of Tear & Tape across the top Slanted Layer making sure to go right to the edges. Tie a know in a piece of ribbon and adhere the length along the adhesive. Trim off any excess.
- Add some Bass Butterfly Gems to the card front.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply