We arrived back from the Norway Trip on Sunday Night. We had a great time and I’m constantly reminded of it as I’m still wobbling about from being at sea and waking up super early like I’m still on Europe time. LOL! Today’s card is an easy card that can be made for any type of celebration. I used the Circle Sayings Bundle, the Very Best Trio Punch and the Countryside Inn Paper to make it. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code CC94ZAVG and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code CC94ZAVG to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 17 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the card.
- Circle Layer: Stamp the circular celebrate stamp in Boho Blue Ink On Basic White CS. Punch out with the 2-3/8″ Circle Punch. Stamp a cupcake in the center of the circle in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Boho Blue Layer: Cut a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4″ piece of Boho Blue CS. Punch all four corners with the Very Best Trio Punch. With a pencil, trace the circle from step 3 in the center of the Boho Blue piece. Stamp the rays stamp in Boho Blue ink five times on the top edge of the circle. Erase the pencil lines. Adhere the Boho Blue piece to the card front.
- Ribbon: Cut a 4″ length of ribbon. Fray the edges of the ribbon and adhere to the bottom center of the Boho Blue piece. Adhere the circle layer with dimensionals centered on the Boho Blue piece.
- Finishing: Add some Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels to the card front.