You will be seeing a lot of monkey cards from me in the near future. I used the Little Monkey Bundle to create this card. Also, check out some of the new and returning colors I used: Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lolly and Berry Burst. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code CC94ZAVG and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code CC94ZAVG to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 81 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Blueberry Bushel CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 1″ piece of Glorious Gingham DSP. Adhere to the card
- Monkey Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic White. Stamp the branch, hanging monkey and heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card.
- Greeting: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Lemon Lolly CS. Punch both ends with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch. Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink. Stamp the tip of them monkey paws on the edge of the greeting layer. Adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- Finishing: Tie a bow out of twine. Adhere to the card.