Today my husband and I are in Haugesund, Norway, so I’m bringing you a pre-recorded video tutorial. This birthday card is fast and easy to make with the Zany Zoo Bundle and the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code CC94ZAVG and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code CC94ZAVG to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 102 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Coastal Cabana CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-3/4″piece of Zoo Crew DSP. Adhere to the card
- Banner Layers: Cut a 1″ x 5″ piece of Zoo Crew DSP and Basic White CS. Punch both strips with the Banners Pick a Punch. Stamp Happy Birthday in 3 colors all over the Basic White Banner. Adhere to the card.
- Finishing: Knot a piece of ribbon and adhere it to the card.
- Inside: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp an animal from Zany Zoo Stamp Set on the bottom corner of the piece. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the inside of the card.