The Zany Zoo Bundle is one of our newest bundles and it has all sorts of cute characters and matching Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper to go with it. I used it to create this fun birthday card. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code CC94ZAVG and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code CC94ZAVG to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 106 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Petal Pink CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Cut the largest Radiating Stitches Die with Petal Pink CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut TWO 5-1/2″ x 1″ wide strips of Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper. Punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Adhere to card.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Lost Lagoon CS. Adhere to the card.
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Basic White. Stamp the racoon/balloon image centered and close to the top. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card.
- Cut a 2-1/4″ x 5/8″ piece of Basic White. Stamp a greeting on the piece. Adhere to the card.
- Add some Pastel Gems to the card front.