We have a designer series paper sale going on this month, so I will be highlighting my favorite papers. Today’s paper is the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper which matches multiple products. This designer works really well with the Pansy Patch Stamp Set and matching Pansy Dies. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code ZC6QXGBP and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code ZC6QXGBP to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 27 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the card.
- Label & Greeting Layer: Stamp the 4th largest frame of Countryside Corners Stamp in Night of Navy Ink. Note: I cut the frames on my stamp set apart, so that they would be more versatile. Use the 4th largest die to cut out the stamped imaged. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Night of Navy Ink centered at the bottom of the label.b Adhere to the card.
- Pansies: Die cut the pansy pieces and leaves out of Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green CS. Use a sponge dauber and fresh freesia ink to enhance the Fresh Freesia pansy petals. Adhere the pansy flower pieces together Layout the pansies and leaves on the card front and then adhere the pansies first with Dimensionals and then the leaves with Tombow.
- Finishing: Add some Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels to the card front.