The Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set and the Phrases For All Stamp Set just arrived yesterday so it was perfect timing to make a card with them today. The birds from the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set are so cute. You can add different eyeglasses to them or leave them off. I will show you how to get the designer paper angled on my video. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 46GCNZMQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 46GCNZMQ to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 46 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pecan Pie CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″” piece of Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper. Cut off the corners of the paper following along the pattern lines. Adhere to the card front.
- Large White Layer: Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the books, bird and eyeglasses in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card front.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp congrats in Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere to the card frong.
- Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels and a twine bow.