Don’t forget about our ONE DAY Stamp Set Sale is tomorrow (Wednesday July 19th). Annual Catalog stamp sets only!
I made this birthday card with the Trucking Along Bundle before it went out of stock. Currently the bundle is showing it will be back in stock in October, but I will send out an email if it arrives earlier. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 46GCNZMQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 46GCNZMQ to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 51 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″” piece of Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a piece of Blueberry Bushel CS with the second largest Scalloped Contours Die. Cut off the edge one scallop bump in.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS to layer on the scalloped piece.
- Stamp the truck in Blueberry Bushel Ink. Punch out with the matching punch.
- Stamp the flowers in Tuxedo Black Ink and Daffodil Delight Ink and color the leaves with the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blends. Cut around the flowers leaving a little tab at the bottom. Glue the flowers to the truck.
- Lay the truck on the Basic White piece from step 4 and stamp a greeting beside it. Adhere the Basic White Piece to the Scalloped Piece.
- Tie a length of ribbon around the Scalloped Piece. Adhere to the card.
- Adhere the truck to the card with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.