Today’s card shows a great way to use up those skinny scraps of designer series paper to make a fun background layer. I finished the card with the Beautiful Balloons Bundle. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code JPSDWKTD and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code JPSDWKTD to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 158 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Striped background: Start with a 5″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Cut approximately ten 6″ x 1/2″ strips of designer series paper. Layout a pattern on the Basic White CS. Then glue down the strips.
- White Layer: Start with a 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp a balloon and string in Lemon Lime Twist Ink. Stamp the Happy Birthday greeting in Blueberry Bushel Ink.
- Embellish with Iridescent Pearl Jewels that have been colored with Stampin’ Blends.
- Add Wink of Stella to the balloon.