Yesterday was the end of the month so I didn’t get a chance to make my card ahead of time. Therefore, I used many of the elements of the original card and just changed out the color and season of the wreath. I love the way it turned out. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code JPSDWKTD and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code JPSDWKTD to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 39 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Orchid Oasis CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5″ x 3″ piece of Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper.
- Basic White Piece: Cut a 1-3/4 x 4″ piece of Basic White CS
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 1-5/8 x 1/2″” piece of Basic White CS. Stamp grateful in Versamark Ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat emboss.
- Embellish with Iridescent Pearl Jewels and a Metallic Ribbon Bow.