The Beary Cute Bundle is perfect for making Christmas and Winter cards. While you might immediately think of a polar bear when you see this image, use your creativity to make bears of any color. I used the punched out bear with bright colors to really pop the bear. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code FCHF7N7H and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code FCHF7N7H to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 13 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Misty Moonlight CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of One Horse Open Sleigh DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Tags: Cut two tags (Merriest Trees Dies) in Lemon Lime Twist and Real Red and a tag hole reinforcer in Night of Navy. Glue the tags and reinforcer together. Tie the tag with a 5″ length of gold trim.
- Embossing: Cut a 2-7/8″ x 5/8″ piece of Pebbled Path CS. Emboss “Merry Christmas” with White Embossing Powder. Adhere to the tag.
- Bear: Stamp a polar bear in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White and cut out with matching punch. Adhere to the tag with Dimensionals. Adhere the tag to the bottom of the card.
- Tie a bow with the Real Red & Gold Ribbon. Put Tear & Tape on the back loops. Before adhere to the card. Wrap the trim from the tag around the bow.