The Holiday Mini Catalog has started, so this week I will be showcasing fall & Halloween projects. First up is this card using the Pick of the Patch Bundle (item# 162201) and the Them Bones Designer Series Paper (item# 162215). The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code FCHF7N7H and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code FCHF7N7H to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 5 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Cajun Craze CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Them Bones DSP. Adhere to the card front
- White Layer: Cut the largest 6-sided shape out of Basic White CS. Stamp four pumpkins from largest to smallest. Adhere to the card .
- Banner: Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White. Punch on both ends with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch. Stamp a greeting in Cajun Craze Ink. Adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Brushed Metallic Dots and a Linen Thread Bow.