Halloween is just around the corner. Are you ready? I made this cute Halloween card with the Tricks & Treats Bundle and the Them Bones Designer Series Paper. On Friday, I will be making a 3D treat holder using the same bundle. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code FCHF7N7H and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code FCHF7N7H to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 67 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Smoky Slate CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Them Bones DSP. Adhere to the card front
- White Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Images: Stamp the Frankenstein and Dracula faces in Night of Navy Ink on Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather CS respectively. Cut out with the matching dies. Adhere to the card front.
- Greeting: Cut a 2″ x 1-1/8″ piece of Basic Black CS. Cut “Boo” out of the Glow in the Dark Paper. Adhere “Boo” to the Black CS and then adhere to the card.
- Embellish with a Gingham Bow and Classic Matte Dots (for the eyes).