Today I’m making a beautiful Christmas Card using the Merriest Trees Bundle and the A Walk in the Trees Designer Series Paper. I will be using the bundle in my upcoming Friday project. I embellished the card with lots of silver accents using the More Dazzle Specialty Paper, the Gold & Silver Trim and Rhinestone Jewels. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code UQDTEX4H and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code UQDTEX4H to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 44 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of A Walk in the Woods DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Basic White: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Adhere to the card.
- Tree: Stamp the bold tree in Lost Lagoon Ink and the detail tree over top in Pretty Peacock Ink. Then cut out the tree with the 2nd largest tree die. Adhere to the card.
- Greeting: Stamp the greeting in Pretty Peacock Ink on Basic White CS. Cut out the greeting with the Banner Die (Stylish Shapes). Adhere to the card.
- Star: Cut a star out of More Dazzle Specialty Paper and adhere to the card with a Mini Dimensional.
- Finishing. Embellish with a Bow and Rhinestone Jewels.