Today I’m making a beautiful Christmas Card using the Stars at Night Bundle and the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper and the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code UQDTEX4H and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code UQDTEX4H to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 42 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Night of Navy CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 4″ x 5-1/2″ piece and a 3-1/2″ x 2″ piece of O Holy Night DSP. Adhere the bigger piece to the card front and the smaller piece 1-1/2″ from the bottom.
- Basic White: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Adhere to the card.
- Greeting: Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy Ink on Basic White CS. Cut out the greeting with the matching die. Adhere a 4″ piece of Night of Navy Glittered Ribbon to the bottom.
- Stars: Cut two large stars out of Holographic Trio Paper using the Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder.
- Layer and adhere the stars and greeting to the card front.
- Finishing: Embellish with a Silver Trim Bow and Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.