The Holiday Catalog Last Chance Sale started TODAY. CLICK HERE to see the Sale!
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 2R3SRMXH and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 2R3SRMXH to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 14 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Real Red CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″” mark. Fold along the score line.
- DSP: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of designer series paper. Adhere to card.
- Ribbon: Tie a length of ribbon around the middle of the card.
- White Layer: Cut a 3″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Basic White CS. Emboss with the Christmas Tidings EF. Adhere to card.
- Tree: Stamp a 2-step Christmas tree in Old Olive and Shaded Spruce Ink Die cut with the 4-tier tree die. Adhere to card.
- Star: Die cut 2 gold stars. Adhere them together and then to thard.
- Finishing: Embellish with Festive Pearls.