Don’t forget about our SEASONAL SALE that started TODAY and runs until Nov 16! From the Annual Catalog: 20% off paper, 15% off ink, 10% off embellishments. Limited Supply! Stock Up! CLICK HERE to see the Sale!
Today I’m making a beautiful Christmas Card using the Rocking Horse Bundle. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 2R3SRMXH and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 2R3SRMXH to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 28 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Real Red CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″” mark. Fold along the score line.
- DSP: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of designer series paper. Adhere to card.
- DSP: Cut a 5″ x 2″ piece of designer series paper. Adhere to card.
- Rocking Horse: Stamp, die cut and color the rocking horse. Adhere to card.
- Greeting: Cut a 3″ x 3/8″ piece of Basic White. Stamp with the greeting. Adhere to Card.
- Finishing: Embellish with a Gold Trim Bow and Iridescent Pearl Jewels.