Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code TA2J4JNV and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code TA2J4JNV to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 38 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Misty Moonlight CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″” mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Paper: Cut a 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Beary Christmas DSP. Adhere to card.
- Main Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the rhino sled stamp in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to card.
- Greeting Layer: Emboss “Happy Christmas Wishes” on Poppy Parade CS using White Embossing Powder.
- Finishing: Embellish with a bow tied from White Twine and Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.