Today I’m making a beautiful winter birthday card using the Fragrant Forest Stamp Set. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code TA2J4JNV and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code TA2J4JNV to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 21 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″” mark. Fold along the score line.
- Forest Layer: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake CS. Stamp with the Fragrant Forest Stamp Set and Shaded Spruce Ink. Adhere this piece to the card base.
- Greeting Layer: Stamp Happy Birthday in Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White CS. Cut using the smallest Deckled Rectangle Die. Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce Textured Shimmer Paper using the 2nd smallest Deckled Rectangle Die. Adhere these two pieces together.
- Gold Branch: Cut an evergreen branch out of Gold Foil Sheet using the Christmas Pinecone Die. Adhere behind the greeting layer. Then adhere the greeting/branch to the card.
- Finishing: Embellish with a bow tied from Gold & Vanilla Ribbon and Rustic Metallic Dots.