Today I’m making a love card using the Bee My Valentine Bundle and the Most Adored Specialty Paper (free with a $50 purchase). During Sale-a-bration earn a free product with every $50/$100 spent. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 70 of the 2024 Jan-Apr Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- DSP Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Most Adored DSP. Use a blending brush to add colors to the gold embossed side. Adhere to card.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 3/4″ x 3″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch with the Banners Pick a Punch on one end. Adhere to card.
- Squares: Cut three 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ squares in Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly. Adhere to card.
- Stamp and punch out three bees, wings and small hearts in Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly. Assemble bees and adhere to card. Adhere hearts with mini dimensionals.
- Finishing: Embellish with some adhesive-backed sequins.