Today I’m making a beautiful Birthday Card using the Blueberry Bunches Stamp Set (available January 4th) and the Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 73 of the 2023 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Boho Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Blue Layer: Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Blueberry Bushel CS. Adhere to card.
- Designer Paper: Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper. Adhere to card.
- White Layer: Cut a 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch 2 corners with the Very Best Trio Punch. Stamp this layer with the Blueberry sprig in Tuxedo Black Ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to card.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 2-7/8″ x 5/8″ piece of Soft Sea Foam CS. Stamp the birthday greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere to card.
- Finishing: Embellish with a Baker’s Twine Bow and Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.