Today I’m making an Easter card using the Excellent Eggs Bundle and the Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper. During Sale-a-bration earn a free product with every $50/$100 spent. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 For every $50/$100* spent get a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 14 of the 2024 Jan-Apr Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- DSP Layer: Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Perennial Lavender DSP. Adhere to the card.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch one end with the Banners Pick a Punch. Stamp “Happy Easter” close to the punched end with Gorgeous Gape Ink.
- Eggs Layer: Stamp the bunny egg on Basic White CS in Tuxedo Ink and cut out with the 2nd largest egg die. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Also cut a Highland Heather CS egg with the largest egg die AND TWO of the detailed eggs (Gorgeous Grape & Fresh Freesia) and combine them to make a two-tone egg. Adhere the greeting and then the eggs to the card.
- Finishing: Embellish with a baker’s twine bow and some purple fine shimmer gems.