Today I’m making a birthday card using the Hot Air Balloon Bundle and a background created with a Brayer on Vellum Card Stock. During Sale-a-bration earn a free product with every $50/$100 spent. The layout is from our CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge (see below).
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code 9Q7H7HYQ to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 54 of the 2024 Jan-Apr Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Azure Afternoon Layer: Cut a 2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Azure Afternoon CS. Adhere to the card.
- Vellum Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Vellum CS. Use a brayer to first roll on Balmy Blue Ink and then Azure Afternoon Ink. Adhere to a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White CS. Adher to the card.
- Greeting Layer: Stamp the birthday greeting on Basic White with Azure Afternoon Ink. Cut out with the banner die. Adhere to the card.
- Balloons: Stamp two different size hot air balloons and baskets. Cut out with the matching dies. Adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- Finishing: Embellish with a baker’s twine bow and some adhesive-backed dots.