Questions? Email me
Because crafting is better with friends…
Get the starter kit in March 2023 and you will be able to view the catalog online on March 31st, 2023. You will also be able to pre-order from the new catalog staring April 4th, 2023.
What is the starter kit?
The starter kit is the best way to get Stampin’ Up products at a discount and the best way to become part of the Stampin’ Up community. You don’t have to wait for a sale, because you can get 20% off on your orders every day after you purchase the starter kit. Everyone’s starter kit is different, because you get to choose what goes in it. Once you get the starter kit you become part of Stampin’ Up on 2 levels: my Bee Stampers Team where you have the support of me and my team and you become part of the wider Stampin’ Up community with all it has to offer.
How much is the starter kit?
The starter kit is only $99 (+tax) and includes $125 in your choice of products. The starter kit ships for free.
Do you have to sell products or hold classes?
Only if you want to. I welcome and support everyone on my team from my hobbyists to my business builders.
What if you get the kit and don’t place another order?
There are no obligations after you get the starter kit.
What are your Bee Stampers team perks?
I have an awesome team of stampers from across the United States. We meet regularly online and you are welcome to join us as much as you like. Here are some of the perks:
• My tutorials are free while you are on my team
• Optional Monthly Team Make & Takes Packets
• Online Zoom Events: Monthly Team Stamping Nights & Meetings
• Team Facebook Group: Swaps, Creative Share, Weekly Lives, Challenges, Prizes, Community
What are the Stampin’ Up perks?
• 20% discount on Stampin’ Up products
• Early viewing and ordering from new catalogs
• Get the inside scoop on Stampin’ Up news before the public
• Ability to attend virtual & in person Stampin’ Up events
• For business builders, there is a higher discount, commissions, bonuses and an incentive trip to aim for
Questions? Email me