Questions? Email me
Because crafting is better with friends…
From August 3rd to September 30th, 2021 choose one of 12 Holiday Catalog bundles to add to your starter kit for FREE.
How much is the starter kit?
The starter kit is $99. It ships for FREE. Basically, you get $125 worth of products for only $99. Plus the Free Bundle (Aug 3-Sept 30 2021)!
What is the starter kit?
The starter kit is the best way to get Stampin’ Up products at a discount. You don’t have to wait for a sale, because you can get 20% off every day. Everyone’s starter kit is different. YOU get to choose the $125 worth of products to put in it.
Do you have to sell products or hold classes?
Only if you want to. I welcome and support everyone on my team from my hobbyists to my business builders.
What if you get the kit and don’t place another order?
There are no obligations after you get the starter kit. If you spend or sell $300 in product every quarter (3 months), you will stay active and continue to enjoy the team and Stampin’ Up perks. If you don’t meet the minimum, then you will become inactive and go back to being a customer.
What are your Bee Stampers team perks?
I have an awesome team of stampers from across the United States. We meet regularly online and you are welcome to join us as much or as little as you would like. Here are some of the perks:
• My tutorials are free while you are on my team
• Optional Monthly Team Make & Takes Packets for only $10
• Online Zoom Events: Monthly Team Stamping Nights & Meetings
• Team Facebook Group: Swaps, Creative Share, Weekly Lives, Challenges, Prizes, Community
What are the Stampin’ Up perks?
• 20% discount on Stampin’ Up products
• Early viewing and ordering from new catalogs
• Get the inside scoop on Stampin’ Up news before the public
• Ability to attend virtual & in person Stampin’ Up events
• For business builders, there is a higher discount, commissions, bonuses and an incentive trip to aim for
I purchased my starter kit 15 years ago after being a customer for 3 years. I should’ve joined sooner. LOL! I have made many wonderful stamping friends along the way and my Bee Stampers team is where I’ve made many of those. I just love how sweet and supportive our team is.
Questions? Email me