Give the gift of some fun note cards packaged in a pub-like box. The red brick makes it look like the corner pub and the window gives a peek at the contents. Make it your own by changing the colors or the embossing folder. This little box is great for holding note cards, candy or a small gift.
The note cards are made using the Mixed Drinks stamp set which contains “punny” greetings that match super cute images. I created a video tutorial to make the 5 Note Cards HERE! It also makes a great candy box. I filled the one above with Gustaf’s Gumbilees Wine Gums packaged in a folded food-safe 6 x 8 cellophane bag.
Mixed Drinks Note Card Box Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
This Tutorial contains step-by-step photo instructions to make the Mixed Drinks Note Card Box. Includes over 40 photos. The Note Card Box holds up to 10 note cards with 10 envelopes. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Mixed Drinks Note Card Box Supplies
click on the product for price and details
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.